Ultrasound Technician Schools in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania boasts many claims to fame. Home of Andy Warhol and Bill Cosby, site of the Liberty Bell, birthplace of Hershey's chocolate, and the state where Betsy Ross made the first American flag, Pennsylvania is also a great place for future sonographers -- in fact, Pennsylvania ultrasound schools are some of the best in the country.
Pennsylvania Sonography Schools
Ultrasound schools in Pennsylvania can prepare students to forge careers throughout the state. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, sonographers in Pennsylvania earned a mean annual wage of $58,300 as of May 2009. Metropolitan areas in the state offered the following annual mean wages:
- Philadelphia: $63,950
- Pittsburgh: $51,700
- Reading: $61,650
- Scranton-Wilkes-Barre: $58,020
Non-metropolitan regions offered annual mean wages for sonographers as follows:
- Far Western Pennsylvania: $55,650
- West Central Pennsylvania: $48,210
- Northeastern Pennsylvania: $60,280
- East Central Pennsylvania: $63,440
Pennsylvania Ultrasound Technician Schools
KTI is committed to the total development of the individual by providing high-demand skill specific career training and the employer required soft skills such as proper business attitude, behavior, professional attire and punctuality.
Start your future now!
- Surgical Technology - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Associate of Specialized Technology
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
Jump into the exciting world of technology or medical services at Harris School.
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) can help get you from here to a new career!