Ultrasound Technician Schools in Florida
Ultrasound Schools & Salaries in Florida
Did you know Florida has more ultrasound technicians (also known as diagnostic medical sonographers) than any other state in the U.S.? This does bring both good and bad news, however. The good news is that you have plenty of experienced professionals to help teach you necessary job skills. On the other hand, the mean annual salary in Florida is $56,030, less than the national mean salary for sonographers of $63,640.
But certain cities within the state pay far better than others, which you should keep in mind when choosing among ultrasound schools in Florida. Some of the higher annual salaries in Florida's metropolitan areas include:
- Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield Beach: $60,500
- Cape Coral-Fort Myers: 65,070
- Naples-Marco Island: $65,760
Florida Ultrasound Technician Schools
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography-Concentration in General and Vascular Sonography
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment.
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to prepare for a rewarding career.